I was given this product, free of charge, for purposes of this review. All opinions are 100% my own.
About the Shark:
This Shark® Vacuum has enough power to lift away all of life’s messes and mishaps. The Shark® has no problem going up and down stairs because it’s the heavy-duty vacuum that makes cleaning easy. Its swivel action design cleans hard and soft surfaces eliminating the need to switch countless attachments.
- on/off rolling brush
- removable/washable dust cup
- extendable hose
- adjustable suction
- detachable canister
- seals in 99.9% of dust/allergens
- weighs 12-lbs.
Vacuuming is one of my least favorite chores in the world. The main reason is because the heavy vacuums hurt my back. We have 2 dogs of our own that shed constantly and we watch other people’s dogs as well. Vacuuming has to happen and it has to happen often to keep the fur balls beat into submission. Dyson is supposed to be the leader for dog hair but, when put to the test again the Shark, it fails! Here are a few reasons why I love my new Shark!
- The Shark is lightweight and is super easy to push. I can vacuum without hurting my back!
- It has amazing suction. I can vacuum my area rug with the Dyson and then come back and do it with the Shark and I get a whole cannister full!!
- It has an easy to empty canister, no bags to mess with. You can open it from the top or bottom, something you can’t do on the Dyson.
- It has suction control. It can be lowered so the vacuum is easier to push on thick carpets.
- It also has indicator lights. If it’s red, that means you have a blockage or jam. So far, no red lights for me. With the Dyson, i had to unplug a blockage 2 or 3 times each time I vacuumed.
- It has a bare floor setting that turns the motorized brush off.
- The filters that go on top of the motor base can be cleaned- you don’t have to buy new ones every month. How great is that. You just rinse them out with lukewarm water and let dry from 24 hours.
- One of my favorite features is the Lift-Away part! You can detach the canister from the floor nozzle and make it even easier and lighter to clean steps and cobwebs and more.
- The tools it comes with can be stored very easily on the vacuum. They don’t fall off like some. No searching the house for an attachment.
Overall, I give the Shark Lift-Away 5 stars!! I highly recommend this vacuum for anyone who hates to lug a heavy vacuum around on cleaning day. It’s amazingly light and has powerful suction! You won’t be disappointed!
Be sure to follow Brylane Home on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brylanehome
Disclaimer: Mom Does Reviews receives free products for review purposes, and may sometimes be compensated for posts. All opinions expressed are solely from Mom Does Reviews. My opinions are my own and were not influenced by any form of compensation. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.