Are you in the market for a new car? Check out the last best deals of the summer at Team Kia in Concord, NH!
New 2013 Kia Optima:
Lease this amazing car for $99 a month for 36 Months!!
I reviewed the Optima not long ago. Here is a list of my LIKES:
- It’s very comfortable! Heated and cooled seats in the front. Heated seats in the back. Living in New England, the heated seats are HUGELY popular! My son is very happy that he can have his bottom warm too!
- Power adjustable seat with memory. Having chronic back pain, seat comfort is key. I was able to find that sweet spot and save it.
- Dual climate controls- this is like hogging the covers at night! My hubby likes it cool, I love ALL the blankets! The climate controls even included ionized air filtration!
- LOVE THE BACK UP CAMERA! It’s so much fun, I get spoiled when I get back in my car. I love the color zones so you know how close you really are when you’re backing up.
- LOVE the smart key! You only need to have it on your person, no buttons to push, no keys to insert, just push the button and go.
The 2014 Kia Sorento:
This Awesome SUV can be yours for $159 a month for 36 months!
I also reviewed a Sorento! Here is a list of my likes:
- Back up camera: This has to be the best feature ever! Not only does my son love to watch it, but it makes backing up so much easier.
- Sunroof: We love how even the backseat passengers can take advantage of the panoramic views. It is so quiet when it’s open, it would be perfect for those summer days. Of course, I drove it in December. We didn’t have the sunroof open very long.
- Dual zone ac/heater: My husband loved this feature! He hates having to bear with my heater temperature. Now he doesn’t have to. He can set his own temperature, either heat or A/C.
- Heated seats front and back seat: Living in New England, this is another one of our favorite features. This is the first vehicle that had heated seats in the back! My son was loving that feature.
- Seats 8! My son loved to be able to pack a group of friends into the Sorento. They all fit comfortably. This would make a great vehicle for moms with car seats. Plenty of room in the second row for car seats and let the big kids climb into the third row.
- Push-button start and Smart key: OK, I think the push-button start and Smart key is the best feature of all of the cars I have reviewed. Seriously! It’s so easy to just have the key in your purse but never have to worry about digging it out. I so enjoy that part. When I go back to driving my VW, I don’t look forward to fishing for my keys.
Kia’s are amazing, but don’t take my word for it- test drive one today! Don’t wait to shop at TEAM KIA!! These deals are the last GREAT deals until December. Just click on the graphic above to visit Team Kia’s website and set up a time to check them out! HURRY, these end at 9/15!!
About Team Kia:
At Team Kia, We are serving Concord, Manchester NH, Nashua and Portsmouth, we don’t just sell new Kia models such as the Sorento, Optima, Soul, Sportage and Forte…We don’t just offer a fantastic selection ofused cars… And we certainly don’t just offer high-caliber Kia service. Rather, at Team Kia, we take the time to get to know each and every driver we meet. It doesn’t matter if you’re from Manchester NH, Nashua or Portsmouth; we get to know your driving style, needs, desires and maintenance habits.
For people looking to buy a car, this means an amiable, pressure-free environment. Rather than push cars, Team Kia suggests the ones that will best meet your lifestyle and budget…For people who might not have the best memory and/or diligence when it comes to getting their new Kia or used car serviced, we help make sure you stay on track so you can get every last mile paid for.