This giveaway is sponsored by Mom, Dad and Baby, Creators of the Mommy Hook and Hosted by Powered by Mom Blog and some fantastic blogger buddies!
Read Powered by Mom’s Review of the Mommy Hook HERE
The Mommy Hook it’s MORE than just a stroller accessory it’s THE Lightweight, versatile, must-have Parent Accessory of 2013!
You’ll be totally hooked on our indispensable mommy accessory. Built to last, lightweight and versatile, The Mommy Hook fits virtually all stroller handles. Use The Mommy Hook on your stroller or shopping cart to hold diaper bags, shopping bags, camera bags, groceries, toys, purses, and much more. You can also use The Mommy Hook to carry items from your car to your home. In fact my good friend Pam of Mom Does Reviews came up with with 31 ways to use the Mommy Hook which I’ve put below and I’ve added #32 & #33 to it, let’s see what you can come up with! You can see Mom Does Reviews post here – a big thank you to her for letting us share her fun and practical list (make sure to read it she throws in some funnies).
FOUR lucky winners will each get a Mommy Hook! The giveaway is open to US only, 18+. Enter on the rafflecopter below.
Mom Does Reviews Thirty-One Uses for the Mommy Hook Plus some new additions from Powered by Mom
Here are Powered by Mom’s additions to this cool list:
- Make room in the kids closets hang clothes on the Mommy Hook with the hangers and it makes more space! (See Powered by Mom’s Picture on here review HERE)
- Hang necklaces on them to keep then sorted, untangled and all in one spot! This was perfect for my 11 year old daughter’s necklaces and bracelets which tend to end up all over the house and in a tangled mess!
- Stroller accessory
- Luggage strap to hold bags to one another
- Gate closure
- Carry Shopping bags
- Holds sports accessories together
- Hold Solar Shower while camping
- Holds food off the ground while camping
- Hold Kitchen Towels
- Hold Bathroom Towels
- Hold dog leashes
- Back pack hook for boots
- Banana hanger
- Electric cord organizer
- Key rack
- Hold a Diaper bag in coat closet
- carabiner for a water bottle on diaper bag
- bags of toys in child’s closet
- Baseball cap holder
- Attach toys to a car seat
- Attach purse or diaper bag to high chair in a restaurant
- Hook reusable grocery bags together
- Hang lantern in tent
- Hold hanging plants
- Self defense – think brass knuckles
- Coat hanger in your car
- Clip your flashlight to your backpack
- Make a re-usable clothesline
- Use for pulley system
- Holds bags and toys during wagon rides
- Hold hair ties all in one place
- My favorite: Clip someones shoelace’s to their bag while they are sitting in class
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US, 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.