Do you have a pile of old cell phones, chargers, computer monitors, and other disabled electronic equipment? Don’t just throw it in the trash- check out Best Buy’s Electronic Recycling program. No matter where you bought it, you can recycle it at Best Buy!
Start living greener by getting rid of unwanted electronics responsibly. Go to the recycling page to learn about Best Buy’s recycling program.
- Best Buy is the industry-leader in recycling efforts. They are available for free in every Best Buy location in Puerto Rico and the U.S.
- Technology is the fastest growing waste stream on the planet. As one of the world’s largest retailer of consumer electronics, Best Buy wants to be part of the solution.
- No matter where you bought or how old it is, Best Buy will recycle it.
- Best Buy recycles 387 pounds of electronics each minute our stores are open.
- If you bring your electronics to Best Buy, they will responsibly and safely dispose of them.
Did you know that Best Buy carries a whole line of Energy Star certified products as well? Recycle your old electronics and upgrade to more energy efficient ones. To learn more about their Energy Star certified products, you may visit HERE. Do you have electronics that you need to upgrade?
Take a room-by-room tour and learn what you can do to save energy, save money and help protect our environment in your own home.
Have you ever recycled your electronics at Best Buy? Share your experience below.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free