Desk Pets: TankBot
This toy navigates mazes, avoids obstacles, and is fully controllable by your Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android phone!
Fun for kids and adults alike. It’s super easy to set up. Charge your Tankbot with the flip out USB connector. Download the free Deskpets App on your smart phone or ipad. Insert the Universal remote control into the headphone jack. HAVE FUN!
The Tankbot has 3 modes:
1. Amazing touchless navigation
2. Autonomous personality mode
3. BONUS – Smartphone Control
The 3rd mode is the one that my son used in the video below. He says that this TankBot is much easier to drive than the CarBot. The remote controller on my Android phone is simpler because it only moves one wheel instead of all 4 at once on the carbot.
Get a group of friends together for Tankbot Playoffs! Each color has a different frequency to enable mulit-player battles!
Check out the video below.
• World’s first $25 toy to incorporate mobile applications and be fully controllable by iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, also compatible with Android phones
• Autonomous mode uses IR sensors to navigate mazes, avoid obstacles, and react with military precision
• Free roaming mode with tank sounds gives TankBot a life of its own!
• Retractable USB charger built into body of the product, 40 minutes of charge = 15 minutes of play
• Each color (orange, blue, black, and green) operates on own frequency, allowing for multi-player racing and battling
Available at: Toys R’ Us and Radio Shack