Try Gourmet Creations from Hillshire Farms!
My boys and I love Kielbasa! We grill them, stir fry them, saute them, make sauces with them…we love Hillshire Farms Kielbasa basically anyway we can get them. I had the pleasure of having a personal chef make me a stir fry creation at the Hillshire Farms Booth at BlogHer12. It was delicious. Now, my son doesn’t like spinach or mushrooms very much, so I haven’t tried to replicate my tasty dish. However, my son and hubby do love Hillshire Farms Gourmet Creations, the Beef and Bacon is their favorite. I found this wonderfully delicious and creamy Beef and Bacon Baked Macaroni and Cheese recipe. It has been a family favorite ever since! Everyone loves Mac and Cheese! We love Hillshire Farms! If you have never tried their products, now is your chance!
Here are the ingredient you will need. Be sure to visit the website HERE for cooking directions or to print or share this recipe.
- 1. pkg Hillshire Farmâ Gourmet Creations Beef & Bacon with Monterey Jack Cheese Premium Smoked Beef Sausage
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni (about 8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded white or sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled, divided
- 4 green onions, sliced
Don’t miss out on this month’s special coupon:
FOUR lucky winners will receive FREE product coupons for any one Hillshire Farms product (up to $5.99).
Giveaway is open to US only.
Please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter.
Giveaway ends 10/28 at 1159p