Get Cooking with Xtrema Cookware!
- 4 qt Capacity: The perfect size for serving up hot, delicious soups and chili to the family.
- Unique Shape: With its unique shape, you’ll enjoy serving directly from it.
- Easy-carry Handles: Thick handles on both sides makes transferring hot soups to the table a cinch.
- Cover: Keep the heat in for soup that tastes as hot on the third helping as the first.
- High-gloss Finish: Featuring a non-toxic ceramic glaze with high-gloss, scratch-proof black finish.
- Dishwasher and Microwaveable Safe: For the most convenient cooking experience.
Xtrema is the choice of cooking professionals because it takes advantage of the best cooking method: far-infrared heat. With Xtrema, your food is cooked evenly, with the inside being cooked the same time as the outside. You’ll have chili and soups that are heated throughout, without any uneven spots you’d get from other cooking methods.
Not only will your hot dishes be more evenly heated, they’ll stay hotter for longer!
- I browned about 1 pound of Ground Beef and drained the grease off.
- Mix 1- 15 oz can of pureed tomatoes and 1 can of tomato soup. ( the soup makes the chili a little sweeter)
- Add 1 can of kidney or cannelloni beans
- Yes, I cheat and use McCormick Chili Seasoning packet.
- Simmer in your new Xtrema Soup pot for about an hour.
- Serve over baked potatoes, frito chips, rice or hot dogs!
- Don’t forget to add sour cream and cheddar cheese!
Disclosure: I received this product for review purposes only. I did not receive any monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% my own.