Guest review by LaDonna at Mom Blog Society: There is nothing more satisfying then knowing your children are safe. Let’s face it, once we become parents we become paranoid with fear of our children becoming sick, or hurt or a million other things our over-active minds run wild with. And let’s not mention the trouble they get into while discovering how things work! Like flushing their toys down the toilet, Sicking foreign objects in their ears and nose. And a slew of other unconventional things they find along the path of discovery.
This Vtech Safe & Sound Full Color Video & Audio Baby Monitor provides a full audio/visual monitoring solution with up to 1,000 feet of range! It also has a split video screen, enabling simultaneous viewing from up to four separate cameras. Moreover it has infrared night-vision and a two-way intercom system enabling your little one hear your voice.
This is a lifetime purchase:
Other ways to use the Vtech Safe & Sound Full Color Video & Audio Baby Monitor.
1. Animals: If you have dog that gets into the trash! You can place the monitor near the trash can and catch that puppy in action! My dog Harley hates pickles, but if they are in the trash she will dig each one out and place it on the floor. Why? I don’t know, but I will be using this state of the art Vtech video and audio monitor to catch and stop her from making mess for me!
2. Sick teens: Teens are no different then babies when they are sick. A spike in their temperature can mean a potential serious illness. The comfort in knowing you can watch your sick teen sleep safely is priceless.
3. Elderly parents:Many of us end up being the primary caregiver of or elderly parents. They tend to get up in the middle of the night, often falling in the process. They get sick a little easier then they did ten-years ago and basically need the same type of monitoring an infant needs. Knowing your parent is safe and sound while you’re sleeping will bring a tremendous peace of mind.
4. Toddlers Playing: Somethings, we have chores to do, dinner to cook, phone calls to take and so forth. You can easily keep track of your little ones while they are off playing in another room. We all know, when little ones are quiet, there is usually trouble on the horizon!
5. Toilets and Toys: Has you child found the fun of flushing their toys down the toilet yet? Simply place this video monitor in the bathroom and catch them before they turn the bathroom floor in to a kiddie pool!
There are numerous ways you can continue to use the Vtech Safe & Sound Full Color Video & Audio Baby Monitor well after infancy. Like I said, this is a purchase you can fine a lifetime of use for!
Six level sound indicator.
Vibrating Sound Alert – Enjoy some added peace by being silently alerted when there is sound in the baby’s room.
Temperature Sensor – Parent Unit displays baby’s room temperature. Be assured the conditions are ideal for restful sleep.
Talk-Back Intercom System – Remotely communicate with your baby from the parent unit to the baby unit. Soothe your baby from another room or even from outdoors.
Polyphonic Lullabies – Play 5 different lullabies on the camera.
Camera Battery Compartment – Add four AA batteries (not included) to the camera for up to 4.5 hours of video streaming.
Zoom the camera from the parent unit.
Night Viewing – 8 infrared LEDs automatically sense the lighting condition providing full video viewing in dark rooms.
Split screen capability – System supports up to four cameras to be viewed from one Parent Unit. Viewing modes include Single View and Quad View Split Screen
High Resolution 2.8″ Color LCD – Easily view your baby (or babies) from the 320×240 full color display.
Full Motion Video – Up to 22 frames per second of full color, dynamic frame rate video provides excellent viewing of all the action in the baby’s room.
Rechargeable battery with low battery alert in parent unit.
Wall Mount Bracket – Safely view your baby from a fixed location. Bracket includes a cord management system for storing excess power cord. Swivel, tilt and zoom the camera for the ideal view.
Adjustable camera angle.
Extended Range – Up to 1,000 feet of range allows you to feel safe and connected to your child while you go about your day.
Digital Transmission – This 2.4GHz Frequency Hopping Digital Spread Spectrum system digitally transmits both the audio and video signals. No annoying white noise sound. You only hear the sounds coming from your baby. All transmissions are encrypted for your privacy and security.
Expandable to 4 Cameras – For families with more than one child to monitor, this system can expand to four total cameras. Extra cameras (VM301) sold separately. Know what is happening in all of the important rooms in your home.
Vtech has been generous enough to offer one of Mom Blog Society’s lucky readers a chance to win a Vtech Safe & Sound Full Color Video and Audio Monitor with Camera.
Go HERE or click the big button above to enter the giveaway!