SpaCap.com- the green alternative to hot tub covers
Did you that there are over 10 million hot tub owners in the USA? Did you know that these hot tub owners replace their hot tub covers every few years? Are you one of those hot tub owners? If so, let me tell you why you need a custom hot tub cover by SpaCap.com.
A typical hot tub cover is made with at least 2 inches of Styrofoam. Because these rigid covers break with age, they are filling landfills everywhere. Styrofoam is not biodegradable! Think of what all that wasted Styrofoam is doing to our earth. When the Styrofoam is used in conventional covers, the air pockets that make it so light actually fill with water from condensation inside the hot tub. When this happens, it not only doesn’t insulate your hot tub, it gets super heavy. People end up just throwing the cover out and sometimes just take their hot tub out of commission, only because they get tired of buying new covers.
Why cover your hot tub at all?
- It keeps your water clean, no leaves or pine needles can get it.
- It keeps the water warmer so it decreases your electric bill
- It keeps kids, pets and other animals out.
Why buy a SpaCap cover?
- It uses air to insulate rather than the foam.
- The improved hot tub cover can absorb impact better too
- The hot tub cover to rests on the surface of the water so it reduces heat loss from evaporation.
- With less evaporation, it keeps the water clear and clean so less chemicals are needed.
- The new hot tub cover design created a natural dome shape while on the spa causing wind to blow over without creating lift.
- It never gets too heavy and full of water.
- It insulates better, lasts longer and looks better than traditional foam covers.
- They are made it the USA, another great reason to buy one for your hot tub!
This post is sponsored by SpaCap covers. All opinions are 100% my own.