Welcome to Writing on the Wall.
Hosts are Made.By.Jess and Mom Does Reviews.
This week I am going to try and do something different. I want to add some creativity. I want your mind to think, to wonder, to have some FUN, to get AWAY from all others while you are here. I want YOU to tell US about You.
You can write just 1 prompt or you can write as many as you like (150 characters min). You do this everyday or do it all at once. It’s strictly up to you. I would love to know something about you. I will comment as will Mom Does Reviews. We want to get to know our readers. =) Just as we would like to get to know about other bloggers..
Link up like this-
Name of blog/name of writing prompt (in case you want to link up more than once)
1. What is your favorite song, and why? If you don’t have a favorite song- what is your favorite singer or band and why?
2.How today’s world is different from my past and what I miss about it. (Or what you like in today’s world that you didn’t have back then)
3.If you could recommend a book to someone what would it be? Do you read crime/suspense, romance, or comedy? What books would you like to get around to reading eventually.
Can’t Live WO
4. What is something that you can’t live without? Why would you have a panic attack if you suddenly lost it? What does it mean to you?
5.What is your favorite movie? Why do you love this movie so much?
6.Why are you named what you are? Were you named after someone in your family, a movie star, or do you really not have a significant reason to be named what you are?
7. Tell us about YOU. What are you like when nobody else is looking? Are you funny- always cracking a smile and trying to lighten the mood of those around you? Name as many personality traits as you can and describe why these words fit you.
8.If you could write a letter to someone who has passed on- who would it be, and what would you say? Why would you want to write to them? (If this is too personal- you don’t have to participate)
9.Kids are hilarious- name something that you’ve heard a kid (whether yours or not) say that just made you burst out laughing.
10. Would you rather live in the past, present, or future? Why would you want to live in this era? What do you think the future will be like?
If you have some ideas for next weeks, please email them to Made.By.Jess @ madebyjessblog (at) gmail (dot) com
My post is on #4: Four things I can’t live without: (in random order)
1. Chocolate: I love chocolate, dark, white, milk any kind I can get!
2. Napping: My husband has a great saying, when in doubt get horizontal. That is my theme of the month. Being out of work on a back injury, napping is very essential to maintain my sunny disposition.
3. Internet: I go into withdrawals if I can’t get online to update my blog, check Facebook or chat with my friends. OK, so I may be a little addicted to social networking. Do they have a 12 step program for that?
4. My family: I love my son to death. He is the smartest 9 year old I know. He is so sweet, kind, fun, smart, handsome, did I say smart:) For example, he has been my helper all week, he’s been on school vacation. He even made me breakfast yesterday. Oh, can’t forget my husband. I love him to pieces too. Without him, I wouldn’t have my wonderful son:)
What things are on your list that you can’t live without?