Trying to Buy a new computer without bringing home a
machine that is almost obsolete?
Or, Do you know how to Optimize your computer to it’s full potential?
All you need to do is answer these 7 easy questions and you will be bringing home a computer that will meet your needs for years to come.
I’ll even include an easy to fill out worksheet to get you started.
Most People Don’t Purchase Enough of the 1 thing that will make their computer last longer!
Who hasn’t purchased a new computer only to figure out that it is slow and out of date almost as soon as you walk in the door of your house?
I’ve been there too, and I know how frustrating that can be. That is why I have written this easy to follow guide.
From: Elizabeth Boston
Author of the “Ask The Computer Lady” newsletter.
Buy 7 Things You Should Know 2012
Review by Mom Does Reviews:
So, I must admit to all my readers that the author of this ebook is my sister:) With that being said, I promise you that I will try to keep all family jokes, references and untold sibling stories out of my review. Seriously, I will give you my honest opinion, just like I always do.
Things that I love about 7 Things:
- It’s written by my sister. 🙂
- It’s written in logical order. The things you need to think about first are in the beginning. The least important things are at the end.
- The ebook is set up to be a workbook also. Elizabeth included a worksheet to get you started on your computer purchase experience.
- Elizabeth makes computer lingo seem easy. Not only does she describe things in easy to understand terms, but she included pictures for everything as well.
- 7 Things is current. Most computer information that you find is already outdated. 7 Things was just published last month.
- 7 Things taught me things about computers that I never really understood. I love learning things by “accident.” The way Elizabeth explains things, you don’t really realize you’re learning until after you’ve comprehended the information.
In 7 Things, you will learn…
- How to determine if now is the right time to replace your current computer.
- How to figure out what kind of shape your old computer is in.
- How you can figure out exactly what you need for a new computer.
- Detailed descriptions of the following components:
Mom Does Reviews highly recommends 7 Things for anyone who needs a new computer but just doesn’t know what to ask. Or if you want to learn more about the computer you just bought, this is the book for you!
If you can’t wait to win the e-book, click below to buy it for only $18.00
One lucky reader will win a copy of 7 Things You Should Know. Thanks to Elizabeth Boston, author and creator of Ask the Computer Lady for donating a copy for my readers!
I would also like to thank the following bloggers for their support: Bodhi’s Mews, Central Bargains and Giveaways, Relax ‘n Save, Emptynesters Savings and More, and Powered by Mom
Giveaway is open to US and Canada. The giveaway ends 3/12 1201am. Enter on the easy Rafflecopter below.
Disclosure: I was given this product for review purposes. I was not given any monetary compensation . All opinions are my own. Pam from Mom Does Reviews
a Rafflecopter giveaway