Cook’n Recipe Organizer Review and Giveaway and Coupon!
“The Cook’n Recipe Manager is an easy-to-use program that makes recipe management and organizing using your home computer a snap.” It’s so true! I was very excited to find recipe software that is so easy to use, versatile and fun!
Cook’n’ is so many products in one! Here are my 5 favorites:
- Recipe manager: I hate printing recipes from online or copying them by hand. I end up just not using recipes at all. That does not make for the best baking experience. The “Capture” function copies recipes, allows you to organize them into categories or chapters. You can even change the recipe size, and it will convert all the ingredients.
- Menu planner: This is an area I really need help in! I want to be able to plan for the week, but I never do. You can set up your menu for the week, print it out and make your whole family happy. You can even can generate a shopping list from your menu so you don’t forget what’s for dinner.
- Grocery shopper assistant: I love the list function. It’s not only a list, it also converts ounces(measurements) in your recipe into what you need to buy at the store. It also suggests the best products for your recipes. It even calculates your grocery cost!
- Dietician in your home: Cook’n analyzes nutritional elements in recipes, even in the ones you capture. It allows you to even see the nutritional label. This is a great feature for my New Year’s weight loss resolution!
- Print cookbooks: Cookbooks are great for gifts, handing down family recipes or even for handy home reference for your favorite recipes. I plan to print a few cookbooks out as Christmas gifts for my family this year.
Below, please enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for Cook’n software of your own. You can pick a CD or downloadable edition. Please be patient with the rafflecopter. You can enter with your email and name.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.