Yes, it’s true! We all need to be pampered! Pampering can mean anything from a foot rub, a bubble bath, a massage, alone time or receiving a gift basket of pampering goodies.
A pamper gift basket includes: a beautiful wooden basket, shower gel, body lotion, bubble bath, a natural fiber sponge, bath salts, potpourri, comfy bedroom slippers and more.
- You deserve it! Snickers said it best, “You deserve a break today.”
- It relaxes you! Stress can be overwhelming emotionally and physically. A relaxing body rub or foot massage helps melt the stress away.
- You need time for yourself! Sometimes, if you are lucky, the only alone time you get is in the bathroom. And that’s only if you have a lock on the door. If you are a mom, you need time away from little bodies that so generously hang on your every word and movement.
- It refreshes you! You can attack new ideas and projects with vigor and originality. As a women, when we are refreshed, we feel more feminine and able to be a better wife and mother.
- It increases your self esteem! You feel more confident when your body is well taken care of. Being more confident increases your creative energy potential. Stuck for an idea, take a break and get pampered!
Husbands, sisters, moms, friends, send your loved one a gift basket today so they can be pampered like you know they should!
There are many types of gift baskets, you can find the perfect one if you look.