5 Minutes for Mom, gives moms “5 Minutes to read, relax and connect with other moms online.
We’re here to inspire, encourage & empower you.” This mom blog combines product reviews, giveaways and blogger directories to build community. They have 5 sister sites 5 Minutes for Parenting, Faith, Special Needs, Going Green and Books. Love the idea of community with a personal mom blog touch. It’s a big site but it feels like a few moms getting together to take a few minutes for themselves. They even have games you can play in 5 minutes.
- 5 Minutes for Mom is very pleasing to the eye. It has a soothing color palate, uncluttered format and distinct divisions for each category. It has a slider bar with 4 recent or popular posts. I has 2 columns with links to recent posts and subsections for the other categories. The right side bar is neatly arranged with ads, FB like button, GFC, subscriptions and communities to join. The top toolbar is well organized. The font is easy to read, nothing fancy. It is very professional.
- 5 Minutes for Mom is very easy to navigate. Everything is organized into categories that are logically arranged.
- The site loaded very quickly. Each link comes up quickly. The toolbar is very responsive, making is easy to see what choices are under each tab page. My site load like a turtle stuck in the mud!
- Their Alexa Rank is very impressive. Wow, they don’t have any reviews, but their global rank is 18,352! My global rank is 531,092! They have a large community of over 51,000 readers.
- 5 Minutes for Mom is doing everything right. They have a large reader base, excellent presentation, great content and fun atmosphere. I would love to incorporate a newsletter like they do. I plan on switching my blog to WordPress to give it a more professional appearance.
5 Minutes for Mom definitely brings moms together. I would highly recommend it to mom blog seekers!