Do you have a new puppy? Do you need some tips and guidance to get through the the joys of puppyhood?
Raising Your Puppy: The Ultimate Video Guide For Your Puppy’s First 6 Months is the perfect tool to train your new addition to your family!
This class developed by Robin Bennett when she got her dog, Ranger. You’ll be following along with her as we navigate the unique challenges of puppy-hood. You’ll see the good, the bad, and the ugly that she encounters, and we’ll laugh and learn together along the way. As Ranger gets older she will be adding to the course week by week from 8 weeks to 6 months of age. So you get everything in real time!
Here is a sneak peek at the first 6 videos:
Here are my Top 10 Tips for Raising a puppy:
- Sign up for Raising Your Puppy: The Ultimate Video Guide For Your Puppy’s First 6 Months! Click here to get started.
- Do your research before you get a puppy. Make sure the breed fits your family’s lifestyle. Don’t get a Border Collie if you won’t have a job for him to do!
- Prepare your home for puppy before he comes home. This includes getting toys, food, beds, crates and making safe doggy areas with baby gates.
- Always visit the vet for a proper exam when your puppy first joins the family.
- Introduce your puppy to children, other pets and family members gradually.
- Always use positive reinforcement.
- Establish a daily schedule for your puppy. Just like our kids flourish with a set routine, so do puppies!
- Potty training- be consistent and patient.
- Obedience training- having your puppy learn commands is just one way that he will bond with you and your family. They want to please you, show them how.
- Feeding your puppy the appropriate foods is very important. Did you know that certain human foods, like chocolate, are poisonous to puppies?
Just got a new puppy? Feeling overjoyed and overwhelmed at the same time? Help your puppy start off on the right paw, and join Robin’s newest course “Raising Your Puppy” today!