Do you have a new baby and you need to keep baby happy and cool this summer? Ollie World Swaddles and Dailies do both of those things! The special moisture-wicking material and unique design keep baby safe and everyone happy!
The Story behind Ollie World:
The creator of the Ollie swaddle, Hindi, was fostering a baby who was on the verge of being labeled “failure to thrive”. In desperation, she created a swaddle that helped baby Oliver overcome his battles — and become adopted! Watch the video below to hear the whole story!
The Ollie Swaddle:
The Ollie Swaddle: an easy to use, ultra soft, moisture-wicking swaddle design that helps to reduce the risk of overheating, moves with baby to provide a snug yet flexible fit, and can grow with baby as they transition through various stages of development.
- Enhances your little one’s neuro-development
- Neuro-natal® sleep is foundational in reaching developmental milestones
- Helps to create positive sleep cues
- Eases the transition from the womb to the outside world.
Swaddling & Development Benefits :
- Stretch in fabric allows freedom of movement, while still keeping your little one snug and contained
- Reduces waking suddenly due to the startle reflex or spontaneous arousal
- Decreases irritability while promoting self-soothing
- Helps to maintain supine position
- Can be used with one or both arms out
Dailies: The Smarter Bodysuits:
Bodysuits are ubiquitous in the early days of any child’s life: they’re comfortable for babies and easy to put on and deal with diaper changes, for parents and caregivers. But not all bodysuits are created equal. Dailies go a step further from the standard cotton bodysuit by bringing science into the mix.
A baby’s body isn’t yet set up to regulate temperature perfectly and their small size means that they can quickly become overheated. The exceptionally soft, custom patented moisture-wicking fabric in the new Dailies brings moisture away from the skin and through to the top of the fabric where it evaporates, leaving the skin dry and baby comfy.
Other benefits for baby:
- Wicking moisture away from skin surface reduces rashes and irritations;
- Helping to regulate temperate and reduce the risk of overheating.
- Special thread that is woven into the fabric ensures durability and integrity of the fabric, through many wears and washes. All of which is designed to help baby flourish.
- Available as basic bodysuits and in a wrap style, in three of the same colors as the Ollie Swaddle, the Dailies will become the staple clothing item that parents will rely on to keep baby safe, dry and comfortable.
- These patented fabrics have been awarded the Children’s Safety Product Certificate, as well as the Standard 100 by Oeko Tex certification, which is a strict globally standardized, independent testing performed on materials.
One of the things we love most about Ollie World is the care they take in packaging their products! You know that if they pack the Swaddles and Dailies with love that they were created with love!
Swaddling baby has always been my go-to key to soothing baby. I sent my niece, a first-time mom, the Ollie Swaddle and Dailies for her to try on her sweet bundle of joy. She said that baby Lorna Lynn sleeps so much better in her Ollie Swaddle and she loves how easy it is to use. The Dailies are perfect to keep Lorna cool in the summer heat.
We love how Ollie World designs products for baby to keep them safe and cool.
The Ollie Swaddle and Dailies are available at The Ollie World
We have added Ollie World to our Summer Fun Guide.