With Valentine’s Day peeking right around the corner, I’ll bet you’re ready for some Valentine’s Day crafts for kids!
Crafting with kids is one of my favorite ways to bond. I’ll confess, when it comes to spending “quality time with my son” after school, I kind of get stuck. I try to NOT work, NOT do housework, not touch the phone, and I find myself sitting on the couch blankly watching him play. I simply get bored.
I discovered that crafting with my son is the perfect way to really spend one-on-one time. These Valentine’s Day crafts for kids of all ages are perfect for crafting with mom OR independently and are a great way to spend time with your child.
Crafting encourages children, not only to think creatively, but to solve problems. They take these skills with them when they move on to real life. So crafting isn’t only essential for children who aspire to be artists – it fosters the skills that they will later use to find their way around real life challenges. When it doubles as quality time, your child feels loved and will have a special relationship with you.
So whether you are looking for great crafts for the classroom or you want something fun for winter break, these crafts are all a hit!
16 Fun Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids:
- Heart Friendship Bracelets by Moms & Crafters
- Color-In Printable Seed Packet Valentines by Arts & Crackers
- Heart Napkin Fold Tutorial by Moms & Crafters
- Conversation Starter Hearts Printable by Arts & Crackers
- Paper Plate Love Bug Craft by Arts & Crackers
- Stitched Felt Heart Craft by Moms & Crafters
- Love Bug Cookie Balls Edible Craft by Arts & Crackers
- Valentine’s Day Busy Bag Activity Munchkins and Moms
- Gift Card Envelopes with Hearts by Moms & Crafters
- Valentine Flamingo Craft by Craftulate
- Heart Mosaic Magnet Craft by Moms & Crafters
- Valentine Pom Pom Bugs by Craftulate
- Valentine’s Day Ornaments from Kid’s Artwork by Craftulate
- Mosaic Heart Card Craft by Moms & Crafters
- Air dry clay heart tea light holders by HEN Family
- Bubble Wrap Heart Decorations by Crafty Kids at Home
Do you like crafting with your kids? Which are your favorite Valentine’s Day crafts? Comment below!