One of the greatest concerns for the fashion-conscious woman today is being left behind by the trends. It is no wonder the fashion industry is generating billions of dollars in revenue as designers churn new ideas to satiate the unrelenting demand for trendy fashion. Looking at all the iteration of fashion accessories in the market, you will realize that indeed all ideas originate from the simplest concepts.
If you are struggling to catch up with the trending movements, it is time you paused and assessed your wardrobe. You will discover that nothing much has changed (except of course your bank account) as designers just tweak existing ideas to rake in more revenue.
What if you could still remain fashionable without jumping onto every fad? What if you could save money and still turn heads everywhere you go? Well, you can actually do this by borrowing from classic and timeless fashion ideas. This will add a sophisticated look to your wardrobe and you won’t have to break the bank for this to happen.
Here are some timeless pieces that you must have in your wardrobe if you want to add that elegant classic touch of style to your wardrobe.
- Little Black Dress (LBD) –If you don’t have an LBD in your wardrobe, you are missing out because this is the easiest way to look chic irrespective of what is trending. It is easy to accessorize and you will look glamorous any time you don it.
- White dress shirt – Another classic item which wins hands down in terms of versatility. Whether you are going for an interview, work or dinner date, the white dress shirt works magic. This is the ultimate work attire building block and gives you many ideas to work with. It gives you a sophisticated look that will turn heads whether you want a formal or casual look.
- Black blazer – This is an awesome piece because you have a wide range to choose from. The perfect-fitting classic blazer can help you ace a formal or casual look depending on the situation. These blazers are easy to work with any dress and they come in handy when you want a fast and easy outfit.
- Black pumps – Any woman in the world without a pair of black heels in their wardrobe simply doesn’t know fashion. This is the quintessential footwear for the fashion-conscious woman and it works perfectly for a hot date or even a formal engagement.
- Ballet flats – They are cheap yet so versatile whenever you want to dress light. They are perfect when you are feeling tired and the doctor also recommends them to treat your back.
Other timeless pieces recommended by Jason Radin, a top fashion blogger, include a long trench coat, brown, tan, or camel knee-high boots, dark-wash boot-cut jeans, scarves, and khaki trousers.
Well, these are just a few of the classic fashion ideas that will help you get that timeless look any time you wish. You don’t have to break the bank to look fashionable; sometimes all you need is to find inspiration from these classic pieces.