School is about to start and there is nothing better than relaxing after school with a fun game and a snack!
About Winning Moves Games:
Winning Moves USA (WMUSA) is a leading maker of board games, card games, and puzzles. Since WMUSA’s first year of operation in 1995, the company has forged a close relationship with one of the world’s largest game companies, Hasbro, Inc., owner of Parker Brothers and Milton Bradley. WMUSA also has a great relationship with Seven Towns, Ltd. (the owners of the Rubik’s brand). As a result, many long-lived Parker Brothers and Milton Bradley games & Rubik’s puzzles are now marketed by WMUSA!
WMUSA proudly markest best-selling titles like Pass The Pigs®, Rubik’s® Cube, Scattergories® Categories, Rack-O®, No Stress Chess®, and hot new sellers like The Rubik’s® Void Puzzle®, Pass The Pigs® Big Pigs™, Brynk® and Brainspin™.
The original version is back by popular demand and today’s kids will be puzzling, sketching, sculpting, acting and code-cracking with the Cranium Cadoo game.
- Back by popular demand: the original version is back! With a variety of hilarious activities, the cranium cadoo game gets kids thinking, creating and giggling as they play. Ages 7 to adult.
- Let’s play: play “combo” or go “solo” to compete in challenges from sculpting a clay object, solving a picture puzzle, and acting out a clue, sketching a target word or answering a trivia question.
- Team play: players guess what you are doing. If a player shouts it out, you share the same spot on the board. Be the first to get four tokens in a row and win! But you can only win on a solo card.
- Contents: game board, two decks of challenge cards, 1 custom die, sketch pad, 40 plastic scoring tokens, special red secret decoder mask, cranium modeling clay in zip bag, sand timer.
This game is perfect for Family Game night! It will get your whole family laughing at the silly things you need to do. The possibilities are endless- the game is more fun the more creative you get. Kids from 6 and up would love this game. Even my 14 year old had fun playing it, after he swore it was for little kids. He’s always been creative, so this game was a fast favorite!
Yes, some of the options are very easy, but you can pick the more challenging and creative game play depending on who you are playing with.
Nibbled is a fast-paced, easy-to-learn game that starts with kids clipping 4 plastic fish onto themselves. Guess a color – flip a card. Guess correctly – unclip one fish and clip it onto an opponent. Winner is the first player to unclip all their fish!
- Quick playing: “nibbled” is a fun, quick playing and easy-to-learn action card game, that helps young children with color recognition, counting and basic math skills. No reading required!
- Let’s play: each player clips 4 plastic fish on themselves. Draw a card, guess the color of the fish on the card, flip to see if you’re right. If yes, unclip a fish and place it on any opponent!
- Object of the game: be the first player to be “fish free” (get rid of all your fish) and win the game.
- Everyone gets in the action: the nibbled game includes 5 special “frenzy” cards. Flip a “frenzy” card, yell “frenzy” and every other player removes one fish and clips it onto another player!
- Contents: 16 plastic clip-on fish, sheet of eye stickers, deck of 52 cards, instructions.
As you can see, we had more fun with the fish than the game called for. This game is perfect for the little ones still learning their colors and numbers.
Even my hubby decided he needed Beard Bass.
My co-worker’s 3 and 7 year old LOVE Nibbled. I know my son would have loved it at that age too. We still had fun playing and even our German Shepherd got in on the fun!
Family Game Night
One way our family unplugs is with Family Game Night. During the school year, we like to relax and playing games and laughing is our favorite way to do that! Yes, we used to do it once a week, but with all the activities going on with my son starting High School, we do it every other week. My son picks the night and we all vote on the games. If we pick the night, he picks the games.
If you are looking for the perfect games for your family- be sure to check out Winning Moves Games. They have games for every age that will keep Family Game Night alive for years to come.
We were also send a few other fun games from Winning Games. My son can’t wait for his buddies to come over again so they can try them out.
What is your favorite game? Let us know in the comments below.
Be sure to follow Winning Moves on social media:
We have added Winning Moves Games to our Back to School Guide!