Shugar Soapworks: Rich Lather in a Vegan, quality Soap!
About Shugar Soapworks:
Shugar Soapworks is committed to making the highest quality, cruelty-free, vegan soaps available. Each bar of Shugar soap is triple milled to ensure it delivers a rich creamy lather, and then hard-pressed using up to 8,000 pounds of pressure so they won’t crack or fall apart.
Shugar soaps use only the finest scents from the heart of Europe’s perfume region in the south of France and Italy. Each bar seems to blossom as the scents come alive when used in warm water. The light scents gently soothe and relax the senses without being overpowering.
Shugar Soapworks bars of soap are made only from the purest plant-derived ingredients and will never contain sulfates, parabens, or animal by-products.
Shugar Soapworks eight primary Shugar and Venezia scents are available through the company’s retail partners.
Check out all 8 Varieties:
- Lemon Slices
- Oatmeal & Lavender
- Oatmeal & Coconut
- Oatmeal & Verbena
- Lemon Verbena
- Honey Almond
- Cucumber Melon
Read about each one on Shugar Soapworks.
What I love about Shugar Soaps:
Soap is something we take for granted- we use it daily (well, most of us do) and we don’t really think about where or how it was made. Shugar Soapworks make you think twice about your choice of soap! Not all soaps are created equal! Here are a few reasons why I am hooked on Shugar Soaps:
- They are BIG- one bar will last you twice as long as a normal bar.
- Lots of lather that you’ll love! Don’t you hate those soaps that you can never get to lather? The fluffier the lather, the better it feels on my skin.
- Shugar soaps are made in the USA!
- Shugar soaps are never tested on animals. AND the soaps are Vegan- they never contain animal by-products.
- The Scents are pleasant without being overbearing.
- Even the packaging is 100% recyclable! a perfect complement to their completely biodegradable soaps.
- They never use artificial colors, preservatives or chemicals or petrochemicals.
My favorite soaps so far are the Lavender & Oatmeal and Lemon. They both lather up easily. When I feel a little stressed, I use the Lavender, when I need a little pick-me-up, I use Lemon!
Even the Factory is Amazing!
Shugar Soapworks operates a lean and sustainably-driven manufacturing operation in Commerce, California. After trimming the bars, scraps of pure soap are collected and recycled to ensure zero-waste. The company’s automated process and off-peak operating hours are designed to minimize its carbon footprint. In addition, the company uses recycled products in its packaging.
Shugar Soapworks uses only RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil, which helps protect the environment, workers, and communities where palm oil is harvested.
Find out where you can get your own Shugar Soapworks HERE.