Never Forget To Change Your Home Air Filter Again!
If you’re like most people, you’re busy all the time with work, the kids and everything else that life throws at you. Aside from work, there are so many things to keep up on at home. Between making meals, washing the dishes and doing laundry. It’s easy to let certain things slip through the cracks that we forget to do…like changing our home air filters for example. How often do you change yours? Probably not often enough. It’s recommended that you change them every 30-90 days.
Since I joined the Clear Air Club, changing my air filters has never been easier! When it arrives at my door, I know its time to change them…out with the old, in with the new. With the Clear Air Club you can customize your own plan. It’s so simple to change your delivery schedule or cancel your plan. There are no contracts, so if you move or go out of town it’s not complicated to change your plan to meet your needs.
How Does The Clear Air Club Work?
- STEP 1: Select the number of HVAC units you have
- STEP 2: Select the filter quality you prefer
- STEP 3: Select the filter size
- STEP 4: New filters delivered on time
- STEP 5: Install and breathe clear
What Are The 3 Different Quality Air Filters Available?
- MERV 8– Ideal for low traffic, low allergen homes. Provides adequate filtration at a budget-friendly price point.
- MERV 11– Perfect for medium to high traffic homes. Provides superior filtration to greatly reduce allergens in the air caused by pets and dust. Perfect for mild allergy sufferers.
- MERV 13– Our most advanced filter. Perfect for homes with a lot of foot traffic, more than one pet and people who suffer from bad allergies. Good for homes with smokers & or pets.
What Is MERV?
Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value
MERV is the standard by which air filters are rated, the higher the MERV rating the finer the filtration. All of the home air filters we provide for our customers are of the highest quality, and are perfectly suited for individual applications.
Why Is It Important To Change My Home Air Filters?
Home air filters serve a two-fold purpose in the home. 1. They clean the air we breathe and 2. They protect your HVAC system and keep it running efficiently. The air in your home contains all sorts of gross particulate matter, from dust to pet dander. Air filters help to capture that stuff before it makes its way back through your central air system and ultimately into your body. Having adequate air filtration can cut down on allergies and keep your family healthy and breathing clear.
In addition to keeping you healthy, good air filtration can save your wallet as well. A good air filter, when consistently changed, can protect your HVAC system from problems associated with dust build up. A clean system runs efficiently, therefore saving you money and avoiding costly repairs.
I have two young children and two cats so it’s important to keep the quality of air circulating through my house as clear as possible. Having my air filters delivered right to my doorstep makes keeping my home’s air clean, so easy! So because I have one less chore to worry about, I get to spend more time with my babies and fur babies. As a result, everyone is happier!
Be Social! Follow Clear Air Club!