The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
View your Family’s Online Experience from an App!
What is Circle with Disney?
Circle also provides families with Disney entertainment that parents trust and children love. Circle with Disney will deliver a curated selection of Disney content including videos, blogs, gifs, emojis, music, games, characters and lots more through a unique experience called MyCircle.
- Time Limits: Screen time is very important to kids and for parents who manage it. Time Limits offers the ability to limit daily screen time for platforms, apps, and categories, painlessly.
- Bed Time: With Circle’s Bed Time feature, no more asking every night for kids to get off their devices. When Bed Time kicks in devices say goodnight all on their own.
- Filter: Set individual filter levels for each family member that matches their age and interests. Do it once and it will apply to every one of their devices.
- Pause: Yes, you actually get a pause button for the internet. Pause one of your kids because it’s time for homework or everyone because it’s game night. Either way, Circle has your back.
- Insights: Circle Insights gives you the ability to compare time online today, last week, or even last month. Per site or by interest. You can even find out where you waste time the most.
My Favorite Features:
Another aspect that is important to me is limiting screen time- not just for my son, but for ME as well. I love that I can pause the internet connect (at dinner time for example), I can set limits for myself and set a bedtime for my son so he doesn’t stay up late texting friends on a school night. I also will be setting a bedtime for my internet usage- I just need to figure out what time that is!
The Insights feature is a great way to see who is spending too much time online. I know I am guilty of going online to write blog posts but then get sucked in Facebook and spend 3 times longer than I need to getting something done. I’m embarrassed to tell you how much time I have been online on just my phone the last few days.
How will our Family Circle with Disney?
I know Circle with Disney will help our family talk about what’s important to them so we can actually utilize the app. There are times we NEED to be online but there are many more times we just WANT to be online. I am planning on keeping my son outside and off devices this summer and now I have the easiest way to do it! He does like to read – that he never does online. He prefers “real books” to PDF or Kindle files.
How do you think your family would use Circle with Disney? Let us know in the comments below!