Purify your AIR and FRESHEN it too!
About Febreze Air Purifiers:
- HEPA-Type filter removes up to 99% of air pollutants
- 3 air-cleaning levels
- Freshness scent control dial
- Automatic filter and scent replacement reminders ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Available in 3 sizes: Tabletop, Mini Tower and Tower
About the Febreze® Tower HEPA-Type Air Purifier: (HFT190V)
Febreze® Air Purifiers are the only air purifiers specially designed to powerfully clean the air, eliminate odors and add freshening with Febreze scent. Breathe Cleaner Air, Breathe Happy!
- Dual-action HEPA-type filter captures up to 99% of airborne pollutants & allergens such as dust, smoke, pollen and pet hair & dander that passes through the filter
- Designed for large sized rooms, Febreze freshness scent control dial allows you to control scent intensity
- Includes 1 Linen & Sky™ scent cartridge
- Circulates & filters room air up to 5 times an hour
- Manual Controls with easy-grip knob
- 3 air cleaning levels
- Electronic filter and scent replacement indicators
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Recommended for large rooms (170 sq. ft.)
- Can also be used with Spring & Renewal™ scent cartridge (sold separately)
- 3 Year Warranty
Check out HOW IT WORKS!
It’s always good when your house is clean- but it’s even better when it smells clean too! My son has a very sensitive nose and he was actually EXCITED to get this Febreze Air Purifier. He has had it running in his bedroom all day and night. The scent cartridge is the perfect addition to an air purifier! We love how you can adjust the scent amount- he keeps it a the halfway point on the dial- it’s just the right amount of fresh smell without being overpowering. The scent cartridges are super easy to change. My son has a few so he can pick the one that fits his mood.
Be sure to go HERE to get a coupon for the Scent Cartridge and Scent Refill.
The fan is amazingly quiet! Our older air purifier that I have in the master bedroom is much noisier. It’s hard to believe that something so quiet can work so well! My son says he has slept better at night, he doesn’t wake up with a stuffy nose anymore.
Did you know?
- The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) states that indoor air can be 2 to 5 times (and even up to 100x) more polluted than outdoor air.
- Most people take approximately 21,000 breaths per day.
- People spend approximately 90% of their time indoors.
- When you sleep, your body does not “fight” particles as actively as it does when you are awake.
If you want your home to look AND SMELL clean, you definitely need to try the Febreze Air purifier! They have 3 sizes to meet your needs. Just a warning, it does NOT come with a maid- I already asked. 🙂
Purchase your own purifier at CVS or WalMart!