This post was sponsored by Entenmann’s® Little Bites®. All opinions are my own.
Did you know Entenmann’s Little Bites have a NEW Limited Edition Flavor?
About Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Chocolate Party Cakes:
Guaranteed to pack a portable party on-the-go, the new Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Chocolate Party Cakes are the latest edition to Entenmann’s® Seasonal Favorites line. Fun rainbow sprinkles in delicious, chocolatey muffins! Made with REAL COCOA. The perfect way to celebrate snack time, parties, sports events or any time! Overflowing with flavor to treat the taste buds of chocolate lovers, these Party Cakes are similar to the fan-favorite original golden Party Cakes.
Entenmann’s® Little Bites® contain no high fructose corn syrup, are made with real ingredients, certified Kosher, and are less than 200 calories per pouch
They are available nationwide for a limited time only from 1/14/17 to 8/26/17- Get yours today!
Need a fun Recipe for the whole family?
My son and I made these amazing Chocolate Banana Parfaits with Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Chocolate Party Cakes! They are super easy to make and taste amazing too!
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Chocolate Party Cakes
- Vanilla and Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 cups of Milk
- Whipped Cream
- First, mix the instant pudding according to the directions on the package.
- Let the pudding chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Assemble your parfaits! We started with 2 Chocolate Party Cakes on the bottom.
- Next layer was sliced bananas.
- Next layer was vanilla pudding, then chocolate pudding.
- Whipped cream was the next layer (if you don’t plan to eat them right away- I would only put whipped cream on the top).
- Repeat the layers until your glass is full.
- Top with Whipped Cream and half a Chocolate Party Cake.
Be sure to follow Entenmann’s on Social Media:
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Facebook
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Instagram
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Pinterest
- Entenmann’s® YouTube
What would YOU make with your Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Chocolate Party Cakes? Let us know in the comments below!