For the past few months my kids have been using a new interactive water bottle around the house and on the go. It is called Gululu. Gululu is a fun way to monitor your child’s fluid intake. With the help of a cloud-based app, I can see exactly how much my children are drinking — and so can they! Actually, they can see how they are doing meeting their daily goal directly on the bottle itself when they interact with their pets! It’s pretty exciting! Families, like mine, are praising Gululu for allowing them to easily address their child’s fluid intake while getting their children involved in the discussion. Instead of having the constant “please drink this” conversation throughout the day, we ask if they are taking care of their Gululu pet. They immediately run over to their Gululu, and drink!
The past six months has been great for Gululu. They met 200% of their crowdfunding goals; USA Today compared Gululu to big brands such as Lenovo, HP and Sony; AND they were even featured in Forbes as one of the five coolest water bottles! Most recently, Gululu was invited by Amazon Exclusive to be featured in their limited product portfolio. Now you can get my kids’ favorite water bottle on Amazon, AND it is even eligible for free shipping!
But there’s more!
Along with their Amazon Exclusive feature, they also partnered with generosity.org! This means that for every bottle sold in the US, a kid in a developing country will be provided with their clean drinking water for life.
Generosity.org has helped over 450,000 people in
twenty countries have access to clean water.
Gululu is an innovative daily companion for children. The engaging interactive pet and goal-based drinking helps children develop healthy water drinking habits on their own. It helps you to:
– Ensure your children stay properly hydrated the fun way
– Use virtual pets to make them happy to drink water regularly
– Facilitate healthy social networking for your children
Use the Gululu app to access these features:
– Set drinking goals and select virtual pets in the initial setup
– Communicate children’s drinking data and patterns as a primary function
– Monitor children’s social graph to ensure safe social networking and compare children’s drinking data to their peers
– Configure the bottle to enter silent mode to allow children to concentrate on learning during school hours.
Find Gululu on Amazon!
Read Mom Does Reviews’ Full Review HERE