If you love easy desserts, this one is for you! My son and I had a fun time putting this together on Christmas Morning. The best part: there is no baking involved, just a lot of mixing.
- Package of Oreo cookies- not double stuffed
- 6 tablespoons of melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese package, softened
- 12 oz tub of Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Caramel Sauce
- 2 packages of Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 1/4 cups of cold milk
- Crush up the entire package of Oreo Cookies. I used my Ninja 2 in 1 Machine. You could crush them in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin.
- Melt 6 tablespoons of butter.
- Mix the crushed Oreos and melted butter.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan. I used a Pyrex pan.
I put the pan into the freezer between each layer.
Cream cheese layer:
- Beat an 8 oz package of cream cheese til fluffy.
- Add 2 tablespoons of milk and 1 1/2 cups of the Cool Whip.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Spread onto the cookie crust
Chocolate Pudding Layer:
- Mix 2 packages of chocolate Instant pudding with 3 1/4 cups of cold milk. Whisk for a few minutes until the pudding starts to thicken.
- Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer
- Allow it to rest for 5 minutes to let the pudding firm up.
Top Cool Whip Layer:
- Mix 4 tablespoons of caramel sauce into the remaining Cool Whip.
- Spread the Cool Whip on top of the pudding layer.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, anything that makes it yours.
- Let sit for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Cut squares, top with caramel sauce and enjoy!
Next time we make this delicious dessert, we are going to add peanut butter to the cream cheese layer. We are also going to top it with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup pieces.
What would you add to your dessert lasagna?