September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month!
Compass to Care helps kids with cancer get to treatment. How do they do that? With events like Replace the Lace!
Show your support of kids with cancer during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month (September) by replacing your shoelaces with our custom gold laces. Each pair of Replace The Lace shoelaces costs $5, plus shipping.
All proceeds will help kids with cancer travel to treatment. We are currently recruiting schools, teams, groups, and business to get involved in Replace The Lace in 2016.
What is Replace The Lace?
Replace the Lace is a chance to show your support for kids with cancer by changing your shoelaces to our custom gold laces.
Buy a pair for yourself and encourage your school, team, family, and friends to do the same!
We bought 6 pairs- when my son hands them out, I’ll take a picture of their shoes with “Replace the Lace” gold shoelaces!
Check out the fun video we created to encourage classmates, teammates, family, and friends to replace their regular shoelaces with our gold ones!
- Let’s change every shoelace in the month of September to our gold ones!
- Let’s get the media involved as all of your kids walk the school halls to support children who need help getting to cancer treatment.
- Let’s use childhood cancer month to bring awareness to the disease that kills more children than any other disease.
- Let’s give all of the healthy kids we know a chance to do something philanthropic and support kids who are braving cancer
Compass to Care is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization that ensures children, whose parents have a financial need, can access life-saving cancer treatment.
You can get your school or company involved! Go HERE for more information. The laces are only $5 each!
Ideas for Replace the Lace:
- Get your entire sports team to Replace the Lace for one game in September and when people ask you why your shoelaces are gold, tell them you are standing strong with kids with cancer.
- Get your student group to sell the shoelaces and have the whole school Replace the Lace for one week in September. Don’t forget to call the news station and have them come talk to your group about why your shoelaces are gold!
- Setup a booth at a game or recital or street festival and sell gold shoelaces so that your entire community can Replace the Lace to support kids with cancer.
Keep up to date with Compass to Care on Social Media:
Would your kids like to Replace their Laces to Support Childhood Cancer? Let me know in the comments below!