About the Philips Airfryer:
We predict this revolutionary machine will forever change your ideas about frying. The first of its kind, the Air Fryer uses patented technology to fry your favorite foods to crispy, golden brown perfection, using little or no oil. It works by precisely circulating hot air, yielding results that are virtually indistinguishable from traditional deep-fried foods. From French fries and fried chicken to homemade doughnuts, this remarkable innovation lets you enjoy all your best-loved fried foods—without the guilt.
- Perfect for healthy cooking, the innovative Air Fryer quickly and efficiently fries a wide variety of foods with little or no oil—great for baking, roasting and grilling, too.
- Patented Rapid Air heat circulation technology works in conjunction with a top grill to guarantee uniform cooking and browning.
- Intuitive digital control panel makes it easy to select the perfect cooking time and precise temperature from 180°F to 390°F.
- 60-minute timer lets you know when your food is ready, then automatically shuts off the machine.
- The patented “starfish” design inside the fryer ensures that hot air circulates evenly around the food.
- Extra-large 1.8-lb. capacity stainless-steel frying basket simplifies cooking for a crowd.
- Pull-out baking tray simplifies putting food in and taking it out of the fryer.
- A stainless-steel rack allows you to fry more food—or cook two kinds of food at the same time.
- The oil pan, frying basket, baking tray and inside of the fryer have a durable nonstick coating for quick, easy cleanup. Oil pan and basket are also dishwasher safe.
- Includes frying basket, pull-out baking tray and metal rack
Want to know how I learned to Cook with the Philips Airfryer? I was honored to be part of the Philips Airfryer: Cooking with a MasterChef live stream event! You can watch it HERE or click on the image below.
The whole livestream event was so exciting, I had my whole family watching it. The Airfryer is AMAZING and we have used it almost every day since this great event. Our favorite thing to prepare- it’s a toss up between french fries and pork loin medallions. Both have been amazingly delicious!
ACTIVE: 10 MIN | TOTAL: 1 HR | SERVES: 4
2 medium russet potatoes, peeled
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1/2 inch by 3 inch strips. Soak the potatoes in water for at least 30 minutes, then drain thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Preheat the Airfryer to 330°F. Place the potatoes in a large bowl and mix in oil, coating the potatoes lightly. Add the potatoes to the cooking basket and cook for 5 minutes, until crisp. Remove from the basket and allow to cool on a wire rack.
3. Increase the temperature of the Airfryer to 390°F and add the pre-cooked potatoes back into the basket, cooking for another 10-15
minutes or until golden brown. Thicker cut potatoes will take longer to cook, while thinner cut potatoes will cook faster
The Pork Medallions are super easy to make. Just be sure to put a small amount of olive oil in the bottom first. Cook them at 360 Degrees in the Airfryer for about 10-14 minutes. Get creative with spices and marinades. I used Teriyaki sauce and they were delicious!
Learn how to make the Italian Frittata Recipe for Philips Airfryer- From Luca Manfé, MasterChef Season 4 winner
Overall, we are in LOVE with the Airfryer and we have been experimenting with it daily. I highly recommend the Airfryer for anyone who wants to cook quicker and healthier meals for their family!
Want on of your own? Go HERE to purchase one and start frying with air!