EVERY WONDER WHY YOUR BLOG ISN”T RANKING LIKE OTHERS?
- Alexa ratings are based on how many people, with the Alexa Toolbar installed, (it takes less than 5 minutes to get it installed) visit your blog, how much time they spend there and how many pages they look at while there. The more the better.
- If you’re looking for advertising sponsors on your blog, chances are they are going to look up your Alexa rating. The lower the better.
- One of the NUMBER 1 things to get your Alexa rank down is ALEXA REVIEWS.
- Follow Them either via GFC, FB, or Twitter.
- Leave them a COMMENT SO THEY CAN RETURN THE FAVOR TO YOU!
Here’s what you do:
- If you can’t do all of the the linkup, do a few.
- Let them know with a comment!
- Spend a few minutes on the blog
- View some pages on their blog
- Click the stars or notepad in your Alexa toolbar and leave them a review.
- They will return the favor.
NOTE: It typically takes members 2 weeks to finish this hop. It can’t all be done in a day! Take your time and work to make your visits to other sites count!